Sunday, April 29, 2007

TWO more weeks to my holiday!

Yesterday was a rather busy Saturday at work. We had more than 160 customers between me and another shop girl..so it was pretty intense and of course, most of them came in the first half of the day. Jin showed me a great photo of a boat house in Matilda Bay a few days ago and suddenly I felt like doing just that yesterday evening :) So after an unexpected home delivery to an dear old customer after work, went home, get changed and rushed down the freeway to Matilda Bay.

Well, first there were a couple taking wedding photos on the jetty to the boat house...so we waited...then suddenly appeared this rather fat photographer (wish he read my blog) trying to take a photo of the boat house too! (see photo) Gee...got to be a bloody popular spot for both amateurs and professionals alike! So we waited and waited...and he just won't budge! I really felt like giving his ass a little kick after standing there for more than half an hour! When we left about an hour later, guess what?!..he was still there on the same spot!

Jin nearly finished painting her "shabby chick" shelf for pots...it is looking good :) Hey Wayne, remember those flat square pots that we saw in Bunning on last Friday? I went and got one this afternoon with a pack coriander seeds. I hope they grow in whatever potting mix that I bought the other day!

0 comments: