Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mr Bean's Holiday

We went to watch the Mr. Bean's holiday with my brother's family last night at Hoyts. Well, it wasn't as bad as some of those reviews on the net said. If you haven't watch it and are going to, please bear in mind that this movie is intended for children, so it might lack some sofistications but so what?! As a matter of fact, I truely found myself laughing my heart out at some scenes, in particular, where Mr Bean was trying to keep himself awake while driving to Cannes but kept falling asleep. That was pretty hilarious. Another scene that managed to captured my heart was when Mr Bean lost his bus ticket and then tried to run after the ticket, which was stuck on a foot of a runaway chicken. The soundtrack of the movie I reckon was fantastic as well. Overall, I think it deserve 4 stars out of 5 :)

0 comments: