Sunday, April 1, 2007

5 years together!

2/4/07 marks 5 years me and Jin has been together! Time really does fly and I reckon the older one gets, the fast time flies.. I am worry!! :(

This is the first time I use the google blogger after Wayne sent me his blogger address. Previously I used to use msn my space but I think it's not as flexible as this one. I have more info and photos posted here!

Today is a lazy day for us, we went to city after lunch because Jin wanted to exchange one of her garment which she bought yesterday. Then we strolled around city and ended up in No.44 King Street cafe and had a nice banana cheese cake there. If you happen to drop by, please do your taste buds a favour, get the cheezzz cake... you won't regret it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes this King's cafe is quiet nice place for relax ~~ and banana cheese cake was very nice~(haven't tast like this for a long time)hehe we need to be lazy like last sunday more often~ ^^ Jin

Anonymous said...

yea..i think so...need to get out of the house and do nothing :P

Anonymous said...

not do nothing...relaxing~ and take a pictures~ hehe