Sunday, April 1, 2007

Snap Snap!

Since I bought my Canon 400D late last Spring 2006, I have been taking pictures like crazy. So far my DSLR has done nearly 3000 clicks. I am still saving up for a better lens, unlike my "rich" friend who has just got himself a nice nikorr lens. Hey guys! if you have a spare Canon IS 17-85mm USM lens want to sell, please let me know ok!! :) Guess what is in the photo on the right which I took in King's Park last week! Autumn is a rather interesting period to
head to bush to take a few snaps.
This picture was taken today at Mundaring near the pizza shop. It's a sign of Autumn! I love this tree!

1 Comment:

WAYNE SEOW said...

Rich? Are you kidding? I'm totally broke man! I haven't even paid for my camera yet...still waiting for my credit card statement to arrive, and when I does it's gonna kill me!