Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday in Freo

After a wake up call from my brother, we went out together to Frementle for fish n'chip. You won't believe how long the queue was at Cicerella...people were lining out the door! We were served with bite size fish and squid while waiting outside. It was a fun day out with my brother's family.

After that me and Jin went wondering around E-shed and got ourselves a small antique corner table :) ...at the same time, I took some shots again... never go anywhere without my Canon :)


There were lots of people at Woodman Point Jetty trying their luck with fishing rods. A quick peep in their buckets will quickly explain their disappointing face :) We are going there to fish this coming Sunday...if we catch some... I will post again here :)

3 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

How's the Fn'Chips at Cicerellos? Been a long time since I've been there. I have a craving for it now and then but always feel disgusting after eating it. Like i've drank a bucket of oil. The first few bites tastes great though.

Anonymous said...

Well..you guess right.. after eating all those fish and chips.. I did feel like I have drank a bucket of oil. Nevertheless...can't eat any meat on Good Friday apart from fish..so it wasn't too bad (better than mee goreng at home :)

WAYNE SEOW said...

Can't eat meat?
My family had a bbq. We had chicken, lamb, sausages, prawns and squid.
Guess we forgot....oops!