Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Backyard!

It's getting late, I have posted quite a few posts during my first day at this blogger, so i think it's time to call it a day. I want to show you couple of photos which I really like..of course heavily retouched in Photoshop.

This is our backyard, you can check out the rest of our nest at my webpage :) The water pump for the well is no longer working because the wire was cut by Jin when she was pruning the flowers! hehe! Now the outdoor power outlet is used to power Jin's power tools for her woodworking hobby. We actually made couple of pieces of furniture for ourselves! Our first piece, a hall table console is truely a "master" piece I think :) Although it probably costs more than what we would like, but hell, it's unique!!


Now the photo below will be our dream backyard! This was taken near the Serpentine Fall which I went couple days ago. It's mesmerizing by just looking at it! If you want it as your desktop wallpaper, let me know ok? :) Ok..time to get back to my computer game.

See you in my next post/advanture!


I have also posted quite a number of pictures at Flickr...please check them out if you are interested and please don't forget to drop me a few comments there too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like both picture of them...second pic looks like the way to secret garden~ ^^ -jin

Anonymous said...

Let us work towards that :) I think I made the first picture a little too blurry :P