Monday, April 2, 2007

A busy day today

Today at work was very busy. First day of the month in the pharmacy is always busy...orders after orders after orders...I need a break! 3 days to go...THREE more days before Easter long weekend! hoohoo! Not that I have much planned but I think we are just going to take it easy and not doing much (not that I do much usually :P) I still have one more shelf to finish off for our pot plants and herbs. Dinner tonight, we have pork belly BBQ...of course...Korean style with chillie bean paste and lettuce...FAT FAT!! Jin is making some Kimchi tonight...I can't wait...I love Kimchi with rice...


Kimchi is traditionally prepared by Korean people in late Autumn or early Winter where there is still abundant of fresh vegetable supply. Then they are stored in giant urns buried underground to preserve them for Winter use. In Korea, Kimchi is a very common side dish for anything :) There is also Kimchi burger, Kimchi pancake, Kimchi pizza, Kimchi dumplings...and heaps more!



This is a bunch of dead branches which I took in King's Park...I thought it was interesting...I love to take close up pictures of everything...Kim Tie..my pharmacy student at work think I am crazy :)

0 comments: