Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not so productive weekend - is that unusual?

Last Friday night, we went to brother's house to babysit their 2 children..but we ended up bringing them to a chinese association/club in Karrinyup for a 3 hours badminton/exercise. Tell you what, I am paying the price of not having regular exercise, every muscles in my legs are killing me!

Dimsum...yes...haven't been to one for a long long time. I think we ordered the wrong stuff...it wasn't as good as I imagine..but I managed to take a few pictures...yea...testing the IS function of my lens...photos turned up great with minimal blurring even on a 1s exposure!

Dust dust dust!! It's probably the greatest enemy of most dSLR photographers. This is not the first time I have dust on my Canon's sensor, I have had something like a small hair on it before but this morning, I found one recalcitrant dust on my sensor that just refused to budge with my blower. Took me a while but finally, I managed to get rid of it by using Jin's watercolor brush :) On my last test, I am totally dust-free! (visible anyway)

Today, we are just finishing off our long overdued pot plants shelf that I started couple weeks ago. Jin will be in charge of painting after all the screws are in place :)

I am totally buggered...just can't wait for my one week break in this coming mid of May...at the meanwhile, looking forward to the Anzac day :)







2 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

How do you test for dust spots on your sensor? I haven't yet noticed any in my pictures but then, I've never done any enlargements.
How in the world did you get hair in there? Hope it wasn't pubic...

kimtojin said...

Not curly hair so guess not :) Dunno how it got in..strange thing is it appeared even without lens changes. To check for dust, some said you shoot about 30cm from a white background..I find it easier just to shoot at clear blue sky (must focus on a piece of cloud or edge of roof/tree) and view full frame..dust will appear like faint smudged spots on screen..