Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New TV unit

I would like to do a before and after shots but I was too excited with the arrival of our final piece of furniture for our lounge room, I totally forgot about it. As Karen and Bill would have recalled, that LG tv must have weighed a ton! With great effort, we managed to shift the tv down and up onto the new unit without smashing a single toe!

The no nonsense unit is clean and simple and it's just the way me and Jin like it :) We have been shopping around for a long time and most of the low line units we came across were either too tall or too "complicated" in design = ugly :) My next mission is to get a flat panel monitor for our "entertainment" PC.










2 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

Looks good. What's that playing on your tv? Marcopolo? Heh-heh!
Did you buy that unit during the Empire warehouse sale they had recently?

kimtojin said...

Err...not too sure whether I got it while on sale...but we have our eye on that particularly since a few weeks ago :) Dun tell me they are on sale now!! :) Marcopolo? what's that? Never watch it before! hehe!