Monday, June 4, 2007

A crazy day

I am so so full...yea...still full at 2am in the morning, I was so full earlier on that I couldn't even sit properly...so full that I feel like throwing out :P

This morning, we had BBQ with Mal and Jenny and their friends in King's Park. I was pretty hungry this morning considering that I only had a piece of bread for brekki. Yea...so hungry that I ended up eating more than my stomach could handle I think. Furthermore, we forgot to bring water, instead I washed down my food with only red wine! So driving home at the time was probably out of the question, so we decided to hang around the park and had an afternoon nap there :)

Then we went to brother's house for dinner straight from King's Park with my stomach still pretty much full. The noodle that he cooked was so nice that I couldn't resist but to gobble down the whole lot in a giant bowl! So, back to square one...loosing control over eating?...happening to me all the time!



0 comments: