Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back from South West

It's a short 3 days trip down to Margaret River - Augusta region but it's nontheless refreshing one. We have been to Margaret River numerous times in the past but this time appeared to be the most relaxing one for some reasons. I always love Margaret River, not because it's full of wineries :) but because of the friendly locals, sheer tranquility and amazing coastline. Although a few visits to wineries won't harm hehe!

I have taken many beautiful shots with my camera this time, despite of terrible weather for photography - hardly any sun, very windy and drizzling unpredictably. May be that's why I finally collected some dust in my brand new lens! Guess this is kinda "emotionally" worse than dust on camera sensor because you can't physically clean/blow the dust away because the elements are completely sealed. Good thing about it is that they never show up on the photos I took.

I have posted more shots at Flickr.com.

Ok...coffee time...can't wait to try some "kintamani" blend which we bought from Yahava Koffee Works :) Hey Wayne - can't wait for your expresso machine!





1 Comment:

WAYNE SEOW said...

You seem to have a knack for attracting alot of dust!! :)
Sorry, but the coffee machine will have to wait. I have too many things I want to get at the moment but lack the moolah (despite working my butt off for nearly 3 weeks straight now).
Need sleep.......