Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just another year...

Not only a year is approaching the end, I suddenly found myself a year older as well. Well, actually I have stop counting since I clocked past 30 and I virtually lost count since (intentionally of course)! This year, we had a great dinner at Saowanee's Place in North Perth, not only a local award winning Thai restaurant, but also a kitchen headed by Dao, Jin's long time friend from tafe. We had an enticing entrée followed by paw paw salad, red beef curry, red duck curry with rambutan, beef salad and concluded with a marvelous mud cake from Cafe Mozart. Not only I am getting older a year, I think I also put on another kilo onto my expanding waist line too lol!

Eating and taking picture at the same time would be a skill worth learning :) Here is David with his new baby, a brand new Canon 7D with 50mm f1.4.

Thank you Dao, Lisa, David, Benna and my dearest Jin for the wonderful night.

0 comments: