Friday, July 20, 2007

Summary of the week :)

I haven't been updating my blog as often as I would like...reason...just being lazy and spending the bulk of my free time practising photoshop and photography. Last weekend we discovered a great picnic area next to the Swan River near Swan valley, less than 20 mins drive from the city.

This place is very tranquil and relaxing, definitely a stark contrast from those regular weekend "hang out" areas such as South Perth or Kings Park which are frequented by parents and their screaming children. It is situated just off the second bridge alone Swan Valley drive from Great Eastern Hwy. After the picnic, we went to our favourite winery, the Fish Tail and got ourselves a dozen of Rose :)

Last Tuesday, we went to watch the much anticipated 5th installment of the popular Harry Potter movies. Well, this time for the first time I couldn't even bother to write a review for the movie. It's just a mixed bag, CG is getting a whole lot better with great eye candy but apart from that, the story is very weak. I nearly fall asleep during the first half of the movie! The biggest let down is the ending...what a disappointment! .....so what was all the hype?! But don't let me stop you from going to that movie...I am no fan of Harry anyway!

During the past few days, I have been taking many photos again. Most of my good posts can be found on my Flickr website.

0 comments: