Sunday, July 8, 2007

Creator of Bomida :)

Jin's friend Kyeong Ah arrived from Korea last Tuesday and she has been staying with us for the past few days. Although she sort of staying with us, she was hardly home most of the time as she was out meeting and catching up with her old mates around Perth. Tonight we had sort of a farewell dinner for her as she is heading to Margaret River for a few days with her friends before flying over to Melbourne. I met her in Korea when I was staying in Sang Ju with Jin and she gave me the nickname "bomida" which I use for my photographic work and my blog :)

The following photo was taken with the aid of a dolphin torch light. It is a rose brought over by Kyeong Ah from her friend's backyard in Busselton. It's one of the biggest bloom I have ever seen! Unfortunately, its petals were getting a little old with some browny discolouration. However, the touch light seemed to do a great job by not only hiding those imperfections, it has also greatly increased the colour saturation as well!


I have another photo which I want to share with you all, especially Dao :) This photo was taken couple of months ago when Dao came over to our place. It basically consists of 3 photos put together under Photoshop with some effect filters and layers and lots of mucking around. Bigger version can be found on my Flickr website.

0 comments: