Sunday, March 22, 2009

A fun evening with a bunch of old friends

After gobbled up 6 pizzas from out favourite pizza heaven, Little Ceasars in Mundaring, we went for a quick photo session around South Perth. Unfortunately, the sun has set by the time we got there and the dwindling light did not help us at all. As a result of higher iso and the use of flash, the shots turned up very grainy and some, unnaturally exposed. Shooting portait is still very new for both me and Wayne, and a lot still need to be learnt. I guess I am probably better suited for flowers and insects photography lol!

2 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

I liked your shots. I thought they came out pretty good, considering the low light and poor subjects we had to work with....;)

kimtojin said...

Thanks...but I am with you about the subjects though lol! Hopefully our next attempt will be better...thought you were at work today?