Saturday, March 27, 2010

Playing with lights

I am not really a big fan of flash photography, the reason I am saying that is probably because I totally suck at it, and I am. Last night I decided to get two of my flash guns and experimented on Jin in our lounge room. The first one was placed slightly to the right about a meter behind Jin and the second one was pointed towards a wall on her left. I quite like the results :) The three shots below were taken with 3 different flash ratios. I think I am starting to like it! Time to hunt for a bunch of PocketWizards lol!

3 comments:

Ghenghis said...

really like your work,
images are to the point and tight

thomas

kimtojin said...

Thank you Ghenghis! Thanks for dropping by and liking my work :)

Anonymous said...

"You lost me, buddy. I indicate, I suppose I get what youre saying. I get exactly where youre returning from. But you simply seem to possess forgotten that there are people today out there who can see this issue for what it genuinely is and may not agree with you. You seem to alienate a whole bunch of men and women who could possibly have been fans of your weblog."

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://happykidskaraoke.info

Also welcome you!