Friday, February 27, 2009

Not quite a long weekend :(

Well, for most people, this weekend is a long weekend but poor me, I will have to work tomorrow. I know I know, this is nothing compared to my poorer friend Wayne who has to work both Sunday and Monday, that would really suck big time hehe! We were back at Kings Park earlier this evening for another WASO concert, this time with Human Nature. Well, actually it was just a rehearsal for the actual concert that will be taking place at the same venue on Saturday and Sunday :) ...so it was free!

Have a great long weekend guys!

2 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

Yes, my life does suck...Thanks for pointing that out...I wasn't sure, but now it's confirmed. Hopefully, it's going to rain all weekend AND monday :P

kimtojin said...

But...you will be happy at the end of the day from counting $$ :) So...it's kind of a trade off I supposed lol!