Friday, December 26, 2008

Zoom Zoom!

I usually spend countless hours in front of my monitor surfing the web when I run out of things to do or photo to shoot. I came across this image which I thought was quite funny and like to share with you guys....an ultimate Nikon freak! or...may be something my dear friend Wayne would admire lol!

As a Canon user, I found some interesting stats for a similarly rediculous lens made by Canon and since has been discontinued in 2005. Of course, to showcase a lens of this calibre would be absurd not to include a hot chick like those exortic cars at the expo right?












The lens is a Canon EF 1200mm f5.6L USM and it costs a whopping US$99,000; it's 84cm in length, weighs in excess of 16kg and comes with the heavy duty tripod! Go figures!

7 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

Hey, no fair!
How come Canon gets a girl in a bikini, while us Nikon users get some random hairy dude?

kimtojin said...

That's the reason why I am with Canon dude! LOL!

WAYNE SEOW said...

All this time I thought that was just your spare "zoom" lens in your trouser pocket....
Ewww!

kimtojin said...

lol!...btw, that's just my spare :)

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine a 1200 lens with a set of Kenko Extension Tubes ??

Should be an amizing macro lol

Can I have one of this for test ??

lol

kimtojin said...

Ok Arturo...you just have to pray that I will win lotto this year :)

Anonymous said...

OK OK I'm praying