Sunday, December 7, 2008

Two slices of heaven

Well, we went back to our favourite pizza place again in Mundaring last Friday and it was again fantastic! The first of the two pizzas we tried was aptly named smashing pumpkins and the other was some sort of seafood pizza with huge succulent prawns (sorry...forgot it's name). Smashing pumpkins was the pick of the two, it was indeed the first slice of heaven for the week :)








The Second slice of heaven was found at the King Street Cafe in the city. I am a great fan of everything made from banana and the guys there at the cafe bake one of the best I have come across! They have two sorts of banana cakes, the regular banana cake and the baked banana cheesecake. The later one is the one to die for...trust me :)

3 comments:

WAYNE SEOW said...

The pizza with the fresh prawns is called "Jane's addiction". I think I liked that one best. And you forgot about the "Mud-honey" pizza!! Heck, they're ALL good! Little Caesar pizzas are the best.

kimtojin said...

Little Caesar pizzas are THE best :) When is our next round? hehe!

WAYNE SEOW said...

Trying to be good. I've lost 5kg since this time last year.