Sunday, July 10, 2011

Transformers 3

As one of the most anticipated movie of the year, Transformers 3 was a great let down for me. I think Megan Fox got out at just the right time. Although her replacement, a beautiful model from fashion powerhouse Victoria Secret, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley failed to bring anything fresh to the franchise. I don't have much to say about this movie except the movie was way too long for its own good and without much essence! 2 out of 5 I am afraid and this is coming out from a Transformers fan.

2 comments:

Chausinho said...

Hi Kim

Sorry for dissapoint you but for me this was much better than the second one,....

At least story line was better (but predecible),... anyhow not so good as the first part.

Maybe is time for another original film and let the old comics/cartoons and other movies stay.

I think people has no more imagination for create new and excitant stories

kimtojin said...

Yea Arturo, you just like it because of the pretty model right? lol! I do agree with you, I think Hollywood might be running out of ideas nowadays :)