Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fast Five

Fast Five is not only the fastest but I reckon, it's simply the best out of the five in the long running Fast and Furious series. Hell, it could be the action movie of the year; and yes, I know we still have more than half of 2011 left; and yes, the Transformer sequel is at the horizon; but the Fast Five is that good! Although the storyline might be a little thin but the jaw dropping actions and special effects are more than enough to make up for the shortcomings. It definitely kept me at the edge of my seat most of the time and when we reached the movie credits, I was craving for more!

1 Comment:

chausinho said...

I agree with you that its the best from the serie.

It was strange saw Spanish actress working as Bazilian police woman,...

Regarding transformers 3 lets see,.. because for me the second part was bored...