Friday, October 8, 2010

Movie News

Well, not much of a news really. Last week we watched the much anticipated "the Last Airbender" (no no...not the original cartoon series which is brilliant by the way).
As I have suspected, it was mediocre bordering a total blockbuster flop. That's nearly 2 hours of my life wasted that I will never claw back. If given a choice again, I would rather chose to sit on my ass reading my boring pharmacy journals that are piling up on my desk for instance!

Reasons?
1. A western kid as Avatar?
2. Fire Nation from India? really?
3. $150 million?
---> Please check out the brilliantly made "Monsters" on a budget of just $15,000!
4. just poor acting
5. if I continue the list, I might get sued by the movie producer or worse, being called a racist!

3 comments:

Chausinho said...

Well really love your coment,...

That's nearly 2 hours of my life wasted that I will never claw back

Will be better being searching some spider for me,.. lol....

Sometimes it can happend,.. you eard something for a film but,.. it doesnt fill your spectatives,...

kimtojin said...

Oh yes, searching spiders would be definitely more fulfilling than watching the stupid show :)

kimtojin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.