Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to Reality

A two-weeks-and-a-bit was just too short for a trip to Europe. We spent 2 weeks in 3 cities and we were still running out of time, how those tours can do the whole Europe in a month is beyond me! We did have a few problems and hiccups along the way but overall, the whole trip was very enjoyable.

Will we go back? Of course we will, especially to Rome, I love the city. Our opinions were divided on Paris, no offense but most Parisians won't too friendly to us while we were there. They seem to have a chip on their shoulder and those subways were just filthy! Seeing beyond that, Paris is a beautiful city in its own right and as Jin said, a very romantic city :)

London to me is very similar to Melbourne, very clean and fashionable city. Chinatown is an absolute hit and the "dimsum" that could be sampled there is top-notch! All the musical performances are residents there and two thumbs up for the Lion King show, absolutely brilliant!

No doubt I will write more about our trip in my next few entries and perhaps more later, and may be some things to do and not to do there :)

2 comments:

Richard Brewer said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to London. I used to have a strong dislike for the city, but in recent years have grown to appreciate it.

xyrzixesoinlove said...

love the picture :)