Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gudget of the Month!

From my previous post, I explained about my new upgraded desktop computer. But do you ever think about what are you going to do with all those old obsolete parts each time you upgrade your PC? In my case, they are still perfectly working and reasonably capable E6400 Intel chip and mobo. Well, I have built myself a fully function HTPC in our bedroom :)) It's main function is not really for movie watching but more like for listening to music while surfing the net in my doona on Sunday morning hehe! A typical remote control for a media PC will not even come close to what a keyboard and mouse combo is capable of.

This is when my gudget of the month comes in! A diNovo Mini by Logitech.

This little keyboard remote control is an truely amazing piece of technology! The diNovo Mini 's sleek construction, functional design and ease of use is extraordinary. And because it uses Bluetooth technology, it also has an amazing working range of more than 9m!

The whole keypad is no bigger than the size of my palm but it has a fully functional keyboard and a touchpad built in! And this is more than enough to control a fully fletched PC from the comfort of your sofa or in my case, my bed :)

It comes with a rechargable battery much like your mobile phone. Once fully charged, it will last for a least a month or so, or at least what they claim to last. So...if you are tired of your gigantic keyboard and mouse combo with limited range, then it's time to get yourself one of these little babies, you will not be dissappointed!

0 comments: